The all on four technique represents the future of implant surgery with which it’s possible to replace all the missing teeth with just 4 implants. It’s used to treat patients who have already lost or are about to lose all of their natural upper or lower teeth and, at the same time, have a minimal bone structure in the jaw.
What is All on 4?
The innovative All on 4 technique makes traditional removable prostheses obsolete. Compared to a conventional prosthesis, the palate is free with the All on 4 system.
Wearing a fixed prosthesis on All on 4 is more comfortable to wear than a removable prosthesis since removable dentures can shift during chewing and make surrounding oral tissue sore.
Its successful implementation requires appropriate training.
Where can I find All on 4 Treatment?
Narrowing down where to find a clinic for the best All on four implants can be a struggle for some.
Various places within the UK offer different all-on-4 prices. If you are looking for something affordable – we can help, look no further than Aqua Dental, London – one of the UK’s leading practices in dental implants.
Implants are placed in the front part of the jaw, where bone quality and quantity allow their placement and stability.
By integrating only 4 implants, satisfactory static conditions are achieved for the complete jaw rehabilitation, as shown in numerous scientific studies that examined the durability of this method.
After the interposition of 4 dental implants, the patient is given a temporary prosthesis, and after the necessary period of implant osseointegration, patients are given a final restructuration.
All on 4 dental procedures shorten the treatment time compared to conventional implant placement methods and reduce the overall time of treatment.
Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implant Treatment
- Specific patented implant in the All-on-Four treatment is applicable in situations with minimal bone volume.
- All-on-4 treatment is convenient for financial reasons. The cost of this treatment is much lower than conventional implant surgery for edentulous jaws.
- Less invasive than traditional dental implants.
- Patients can be fully sedated for the procedure at an extra cost.
- An unmovable prosthesis can be placed during the same visit.
- Patients can expect to resume near-normal tooth function.
- Avoids sinus lift and thus reduces overall costs. Sinus is avoided during implantation because implants are implanted at an angle that puts implants in the bone and not vertically in the sinus.
Some people may not be suitable for All on Four dental implants; it depends on their current oral health, and also, at least minimal bone structure in the jaw is needed to support the implants.
If you do not have enough bone in your jaw, there are many safe and effective ways to correct bone deficiency.
After treatment, your periodontist will thoroughly work with you and your dentist to develop the most suitable care plan for you.