Airbnbs in North Yorkshire
North Yorkshire is one of the most popular tourist destinations across the UK.
It’s not hard to see why with our beautiful scenery, access to various excellent tourist locations, and quiet country life.
Many of our visitors from London, Manchester and other big cities across the UK choose North Yorkshire when looking for a mini-break.
There are many reasons why people want to visit North Yorkshire for a holiday.
But, there is an interesting pattern in the number of tourists who decide to stay in an Airbnb.
Why do travellers choose Airbnb?
Despite a large number of hotels across the world, more people are choosing to stay at an Airbnb.
83% of tourists that visit North Yorkshire admit they choose to stay in an Airbnb rather than a traditional hotel or B&B.
People may wonder why do tourists like Airbnbs?
Some people may see Airbnb as no different from a traditional hotel, but Airbnbs are popular amongst travellers for a variety of reasons:
- Provide a range of different accommodations to stay in.
- Costs less than the majority of hotel brands in the local area.
- Offers a choice between renting your room or the whole property.
- Includes information about local guides and experiences in the area.
- Allows the guest and the property owner to have 24/7 direct communication.
Property managers and Airbnb
Airbnb is not only popular for tourists.
Many property managers that provide short-term lettings choose Airbnb as their property management provider.
Unlike being responsible for their property marketing and management, they see Airbnb as one that benefits them.
Airbnb does all the hard work for property managers, which includes:
- Allowing them to advertise any property across North Yorkshire.
- Providing them with property exposure to 150 million potential customers.
- Simplifying the payment and check-in/check-out process of the guests.
Is staying in an Airbnb right for you?
Some people may be more open-minded to staying in an Airbnb.
Unlike others who may be turned away from Airbnbs because they do not operate in the same way that hotels do, some may be more open-minded when it comes to where they stay.
Despite the average holidaymaker only spending 10 hours a day in their accommodation, they still believe where they are staying has some importance.
Even in North Yorkshire, Airbnbs are becoming immensely popular amongst the younger demographic.
If you are some who loves to stay in different places and see the less-touristy side of North Yorkshire, an Airbnb will be the perfect choice for you.